AQUARIUM UNDERWATER ZOO DUBAI
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
Some of the world’s largest suspended aquariums may be seen in the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. The Dubai Aquarium, which holds 10 million liters of water and features one of the world’s most diversified collections of marine species, shows the wonders of the ocean floor.
- ENTRY TICKET FOR DUBAI MALL AQUARIUM AND UNDERWATER ZOO
- FOOD AND TRANSPORT
Rules and Regulations
- The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is not responsible for tickets that have been lost, forgotten, or stolen.
- Due to refurbishment, capacity, severe weather, or special events, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo may vary operation hours or close temporarily. It may otherwise be discounted without warning and liability to the owner.
- Only public entry to the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is included with this ticket. Within the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, a ticket does not entitle the user to any non-complimentary services or provisions.
- It is not possible to re-enter the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. In the reasonable judgment of the staff, the presence of a ticket holder may constitute a risk to the safety of other ticket holders, affect the enjoyment of others within Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, and/or disrupt the normal functioning of Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Admission is subject to management approval.
- The management’s rules and regulations apply to everyone who enters the venue.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Children under three and pregnant women are not authorized to ride the Glass-Bottom Boats for safety concerns.
- Children under the age of sixteen should be accompanied by an adult.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.