AQUAVENTURE WATER PARK
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
Over 30 record-breaking water attractions and slides, ranging from spectacular heights and curves to high-speed drops, are available at this award-winning waterpark. Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove, the Middle East’s largest kid-only waterpark experience, and Trident Tower, a 700-meter-long pristine beach with the opportunity to swim with sharks and rays in close and secure proximity, are the most recent additions. The specialized children’s play area and modest pools will make your children’s first pool experience a memorable one.
- All rides are available to you at no cost.
- Access to the Aquarium of the Lost Chambers (Optional)
- At all times, please wear proper swimwear. Thongs, underwear is worn alone, street clothes, apparel with rivets, buckles, or exposed metal, and long, loose-fitting clothing are all examples of inappropriate swimwear.
- No regular nappies or diapers are permitted in any pools or attractions. Swim diapers/nappies can be found in any gift shop.
- Aquaventure Waterpark does not allow visitors to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into the park.
- Pregnant moms, those with a history of neck, back, joint, or heart problems, overweight people, and people with physically limiting conditions should avoid Aquaventure Waterpark attractions.
- On the attractions, guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc.) or contagious diseases are not authorized.
Rules and Regulations
- You can visit Lost Chambers Aquarium from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day.
- To avoid delays, please come 15 minutes before to the start of your expedition.