DUBAI MIRACLE GARDEN
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
Discover 150 million blooms arranged in brilliant arches and patterns in the world’s largest natural flower & miracle garden dubai.
- PARK ENTRY TICKET
- Food and Transport
Rules and Regulations
- The ticket is only valid for one entry.
- Inside the garden, professional cameras and drones are not permitted.
- Professional shootings, such as engagements, weddings, modeling, TV commercials, and other events require management approval in advance.
- Timings for opening and closing should be strictly adhered to.
- Please use the designated routes, walkways, and exits for this purpose.
- Picking flowers is strictly prohibited.
- Automobiles, balls, scooters, bicycles, hoverboards, and pets are prohibited.
- Outside of the garden, no food or beverages are permitted.
- Barbecues are not permitted.
- To dispose of litter, use suitable litter bins.
- Only in authorized areas is it permissible to sit.
- Any directive given by security officers should be followed without question.
- Suppose a visitor is deemed to be posing a serious threat to the park’s flowers or assets or engaging in inappropriate behavior. In that case, the administration has complete authority to exclude them from the park.
- The visitor and their companions are solely responsible for any losses incurred due to negligence or non-compliance with the above directions.
- In all cases, tickets are non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.