- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
In Dubai, visitors can view the Dubai Frame in Zabeel Park. The Guardian newspaper has described it as “the biggest picture frame on the world,” yet it is also known as the “biggest stolen building of all time.”
- PARK ENTRY TICKET
Rules and Regulations
- There will be no smoking allowed.
- Maintain a modest appearance.
- Do not lean against or climb over obstacles.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Children should not be seated or placed at obstacles.
- Toys and sharp objects should not be brought.
- It is forbidden to touch, move, or interfere with any exhibits’ contents.
- At the time of the visit, parents are responsible for keeping an eye on their children under 12.