- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
The IMG World fast track of Adventure theme park is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the city’s first mega-themed entertainment complex. There are five “epic zones” in the park.
- PARK ENTRY TICKET
- FOOD AND TRANSPORT
Rules and Regulations
- It is required that guests keep a copy of their ticket with them at all times and display it at the Entrance to gain access.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park.
- IMG Marvel, Lost Valley, Cartoon Network, and IMG Boulevard are all included in the ticket price.
- The Premises’ opening and closing timings are provided as an estimate only, and IMGWOA reserves the right to change them at any moment.
- IMGWOA does not guarantee that all rides or attractions will be available at all times.
- Height limitations and the number of needed tickets are also subject to change and can be confirmed upon entering the Premises.
- Convenient storage lockers are offered at the park entrance with an extra fee.
- Disabled Guests must purchase a full-priced day ticket and provide proof of handicap. One assist is allowed free admission to the theme park with them.
- The wheelchairs are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Counters for guest relations can be found in IMG.
- According to the UAE’s new taxation legislation, all hospitality-related services would be 5% VAT. From the 1st of January, 2018.
- Children under the age of three and under the height of 1.05 meters will be admitted free of charge.
- Children over the age of three and weighing between 1.05 and 1.2 kg will be charged a Junior Admission fee.
- In case of a child taller than 1.2 meters, the adult rate will apply.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.