- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
People have been looking for the lost metropolis of Atlantis for thousands of years. While watching 65,000 aquatic animals swim in the Ambassador Lagoon, learn about the mysteries of the deep and intriguing facts about marine life. Take a look behind the scenes. These one-of-a-kind aquarium programs allow visitors to delve deeper into the fascinating world of these priceless creatures while learning about how we care for them. We want to foster a long-term relationship with marine life and inspire more pro-environmental behavior.
- PARK ENTRY TICKETS ONLY
- Anything that is not mentioned above.
Rules and Regulations
- All ticket sales for the Lost Chambers Aquarium are final and non-refundable.
- At all times, guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, including during the Fish Tales Tour and Ray Feeding, Shark Safari, and Ultimate Snorkel Admission to Aquaventure.
- Shark Safari and Ray Feeding activities require the purchase of a waterpark.
- Participants must be fully certified divers with a valid dive card to enroll in Atlantis Dive Explorer and Predator Dive.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.