SUNRISE + MORNING TREAT
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
Visit the 124th-floor observation deck of the Burj Khalifa Dubai, the world’s tallest tower, during sunrise for spectacular views of Dubai. Every Friday and Saturday, beginning at 04:30 (UTC+4), level 124 will welcome visitors to enjoy breathtaking views of Dubai and the beauty of sunrise from a height of 452 meters before proceeding to The Café, located on the ground floor on the way to The Dubai Mall, for a complimentary sunrise and morning treat at The Café, which includes a choice of snack, cookie, and a soft beverage of the guest’s choice.
- Ticket to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj Khalifa
- On the viewing deck, there is access to the telescopes.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the At the Top experience.
- Food and drink
- Guide audio (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
- The tour does not allow working service animals for the disabled.
- Desert Safri Dubai
- Large bags are not permitted inside, although they can be checked in at the Secure Baggage Area at the entrance.
Rules and Regulations
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Sunset takes place between 4:00 and 6:30 p.m.
- Booking an access time 90 minutes before sunset is recommended.
- 30 minute time intervals are available for entry.
- When you arrive, you can only enter during the time you select during the checkout process. You can remain inside for as long as you like.
- Tourists usually spend about 40 minutes at the observatory.
- In order to avoid delays, please arrive 15 minutes before your adventure begins.
- Children under the age of three are admitted free.