THE PALM MONORAIL
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
The Palm Jumeirah Monorail is a line that runs through Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah island. The monorail connects the Palm Jumeirah to the mainland, with a plan for the Dubai Metro’s Red Line. On April 30, 2009, the line was launched. It is the Middle East’s first monorail station. Gateway for the First and Last Trains Atlantis, 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. 9:15 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- ONLY MONORAIL TICKETS
- Anything that is not mentioned above.
Rules and Regulations
- Note: There are two types of trips: single trip (Gateway to Atlantis Aquaventure) and round trip (Atlantis Aquaventure) ( Gateway – Atlantis – Gateway ). The Dubai Tram is a vital part of Dubai’s transportation system. It is the world’s first tramway to feature Platform Screen Doors, which provide passengers with utmost safety and convenience.
- With the tram’s modern features, such as Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage, informative displays, and more, you can enjoy terrific travel all over the city.
- The 5.5-kilometer monorail line, which opened in 2009, is the sole public transit system on Palm Jumeirah for residents, visitors, and tourists and one of the most iconic ways to explore all of the island’s destinations while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Take the Dubai Tram to the Palm Jumeirah Tram Station and walk for around 10 minutes to the Palm Gateway station across the pedestrian walkway.