THE VIEW AT THE PALM NON PRIME TIME
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
Visit The View at The Palm, a brand-new family attraction. Enjoy breathtaking views from a 240-meter observation platform atop the Palm Jumeirah, and capture Dubai’s skyline like never before!
- Non-Prime Hours 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM and from 08:00 PM till Closing Time
- Self-Tour, exhibit area, immersive theater, and access to the viewing deck
- Anything that is not mentioned above.
Rules and Regulations
- This is a one-of-a-kind ticket. Without prior express authorization, any resale or commercial use of this Ticket will result in its immediate cancellation.
- This Ticket is only good for the day and time specified on it, and it will automatically expire after that. This Ticket is only valid for one user and cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason, whether before or after its expiration date.
- The Ticket holder should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Latecomers will be turned away.
- Neither the company nor its employees assume any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property, death, or personal injuries, whether or not caused by carelessness.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when visiting The View, and their visit is entirely at the risk of this adult and/or their guardian. The View does not accept food or alcohol.
- Without warning or obligation, entry timings and/or Ticket costs may be changed, varied, or amended.
- All people and their belongings may be subjected to a security check, including an x-ray examination and/or bag inspections.
- Noncompliance with those mentioned above will result in denial of entrance or a request to leave The View. Any behavior that may jeopardize the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, as well as the use of insulting, abusive, threatening, or intimidating words, will be punished.
- Personal items must be kept in a secure location. Any responsibility for lost or stolen property is expressly disclaimed.
- Large bags and/or strollers must be stored near The View Lockers.
- The responsibility for poor visibility caused by bad weather is expressly disclaimed. The outside terrace may be forced to close for your protection during inclement weather. In adverse weather, no refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- Commercial usage of photos and/or videos taken at, from, or during the visit is prohibited. Cameras, video recordings, and other forms of recording may be banned at any moment without warning.
- It is completely forbidden to place or hold any item, including but not limited to cell phones, cameras, selfie sticks, tripods, bags, and other personal possessions, on or through the gap/partitions of the terrace’s window panels, or to hold such items outside The View’s deck. All items must be kept inside the terrace at all times, and photographs and films must be taken exclusively from within the terrace.
- The entire experience at The View is wheelchair-accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Magic markers, spray paint, aerosol cans, glass bottles, knives, fireworks/explosives, firearms/ammunition, chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray, multi-tools, skate shoes, or any footwear with wheels are all prohibited at The View.