THE VIEW AT THE PALM PRIME TIME
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
With 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, this is a view that goes above and beyond. At The View, you can experience the true wonder of the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
- Prime Hours 05:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- Self-Tour, exhibit area, immersive theater, and access to the viewing deck
- Anything that is not mentioned above.
Rules and Regulations
- This is a one-of-a-kind ticket. Without prior express authorization, any resale or commercial use of this Ticket will result in its immediate cancellation.
- This Ticket is only good for the day and time specified on it, and it will automatically expire after that. This Ticket is only valid for one user and cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason, whether before or after its expiration date.
- The Ticket holder should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Latecomers will be turned away.
- Neither the company nor its employees assume any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property, death, or personal injuries, whether or not caused by carelessness.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when visiting The View, and their visit is entirely at the risk of this adult and/or their guardian. The View does not accept food or alcohol.
- Without warning or obligation, entry timings and/or Ticket costs may be changed, varied, or amended.
- All people and their belongings may be subjected to a security check, including an x-ray examination and/or bag inspections. Non-admission or a request to leave The View will be made if the above is not followed. Any conduct that may jeopardize the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, as well as the use of offensive, abusive, threatening, or insulting words, will not be accepted.
- Personal items should be stored in a secure location. Any and all liability for property lost or stolen is expressly disclaimed.
- Large bags and/or strollers must be left in the Lockers near The View.
- The risk of visibility being harmed due to severe weather is expressly disclaimed. In inclement weather, the outside terrace may be closed for your protection. In bad weather, there will be no refunds or rain checks.
- Commercial usage of photos and/or videos taken at, from, or during the visit is prohibited. Cameras, video recordings, and other forms of recording may be banned at any moment without warning.
- It is completely forbidden to place or hold any item, including but not limited to cell phones, cameras, selfie sticks, tripods, bags, and other personal possessions, on or through the gap/partitions of the terrace’s window panels, or to hold such items outside
- The View’s terrace. All items must be kept inside the terrace at all times, and photographs and films must be taken exclusively from within the terrace.
- The entire experience at The View is wheelchair-accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Magic markers, spray paint, aerosol cans, glass bottles, knives, fireworks/explosives, firearms/ammunition, chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray, multi-tools, skate shoes, or any footwear with wheels are all prohibited at The View.