VR PARK DUBAI
- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
When things get bad in the real world, it may seem like a good idea to escape reality, even if only for a few hours. A trip to VR Park Dubai is an excellent option if you want to spend some time immersed in the world of gaming.
- Bonus Credits: 200 AED + 75 AED
- Pay & Play Pass for VR Park Dubai
- Credit of AED 275 that may be spent in any VR park experience.
- Anything that hasn’t already been mentioned.
- Dress Code: Wear attire that covers your shoulders and knees.
Rules and Regulations
- To get entrance, guests must keep a printed copy of their ticket on them at all times and display it at the Entrance.
- Lost, misplaced, or stolen tickets are not the responsibility of VR Park.
- Due to refurbishment, capacity, poor weather, or special events, VR Park may change operating hours or close temporarily and may otherwise be discounted without warning and liability to the owner.
- Only public Entrance to VR Park is included with this ticket.
- The holder of a ticket to VR Park is not entitled to any non-complimentary services or provisions.
- It is not possible to return to VR Park.
- In the good view of the staff, the presence of a ticket holder may represent a risk to the safety of other ticket holders, affect the enjoyment of others within VR Park, and/or disrupt the regular operation of VR Park.
- Admission is subject to management approval.
- The management’s rules and regulations apply to everyone who enters the venue.
- The tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.