- Book Now -
A Brief Overview
- PARK ENTRY TICKET
- Anything that is not mentioned above.
Rules and Regulations
- This ticket entitles you to one general admission access into the Park mentioned above (the “Park”). The Park’s operator, Desert Safari Dubai, is the owner of this ticket. Specific product terms and conditions, as well as our general terms and conditions, including those listed below, apply to entry and usage of the Park:
- This is a dated ticket, which means it is only good for entry on the specified day.
- Entry to the Park may be subject to age restrictions. Our general rules will be enforced in the absence of specific rules:
- An adult must accompany children who are under 11 years of age.
- All children under the age of three do not need a ticket or a reserved place to access the Park, and they can do so for free.
- As proof of age, a government-issued photo ID may be requested.
- It is prohibited to bring food or beverages into the Park.
- In the Park, you must observe the ride rules and our directions.
- You must adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations during your visit.
- Guests may not ride all rides due to height and safety constraints.
- This ticket may only be resold or transferred to third parties that we have officially authorized in writing. Tickets obtained fraudulently or from an unauthorized third party are void; therefore, please buy only trustworthy sources. During your stay, some rides, attractions, events, or retail outlets may be unavailable;
- We assume no liability for any loss, injury, or damage experienced in the Park. We reserve the right to refuse entrance or remove you from the Park for any reason.
- According to government instructions, these specific terms and conditions will be revised. Please contact Yas Concierge for the most up-to-date rules before your visit.
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.